The RV Park we camped at in Nashville had many family-friendly amenities to offer such as a waterpark, kayaks, paddleboards, jet ski's, and an adventure obstacle course.
On Saturday, we checked out the waterpark. Park admission to the waterpark was $30/person if you were staying at a campsite inside the park. Once inside the park, the lines were long! We stood in each waterslide line for about an hour. We definitely got our tans and then some. It was the last weekend before school started back so maybe that played a role in the busy lines. We lined up for our first waterslide and my sister was freaking out. "I don't want too, I'm scared!" she pleads. I convince her to try it once and if she doesn't like, we'll be done. (P.S-I secretly hate waterslides. They freak me out too.)We reached the top platform and settled into our inner tubes. We waited for our cue to go. "3-2-1, GO!" the guard yells.
"Ahhhhhh," I screamed the entire ride down. "Why is this slide pitch-black?! I can't see anything!" I thought to myself. I closed my eyes and held my breath. I was having a panic attack. I hate not being able to see my surroundings. Plus, I'm in water which triggers my ultimate fear of drowning. Finally, we reached the end of the slide and splashed into a pool of water. I look over at my sister who was a nervous wreck just moments ago, and she is laughing. LAUGHING! I'm completely freaked out and having a panic attack and she's screaming, "Let's go again!" LOL, eff that. I'm done!
My sister and her friend got in line for another slide and you could hear Miranda screaming the entire way down. The ride attendant at the top of the platform yelled down, "STOP SCREAMING"! Lol. After spending some time in the pool, we decided to call it a day and check out the water rentals outside of the water park.
We had a fun afternoon out on the water. Taylor and I rented a Kayak and Sydney and Miranda rented paddleboards. Taylor and I finally found our rhythm. "Left, right, left, right," we paddled in sync.
As our rental time came to an end, we raced back to shore. Feel the burn! I was surprised we didn't wake up with sore arms the following morning.
Sunday morning, we had a family fun day. We started the day with a jet ski ride and spent the next two hours exploring the lake that bordered the RV park. We had a fun time trying to splash each other in the cold water. Berr! Thankfully, no one went in!
That afternoon, we checked out the last activity on the list, Treetop Adventure. Treetop is regularly $50/person but if you're a guest at the park, it's $25/person.
Sunday morning, we had a family fun day. We started the day with a jet ski ride and spent the next two hours exploring the lake that bordered the RV park. We had a fun time trying to splash each other in the cold water. Berr! Thankfully, no one went in!
Treetop adventure was fun but definitely challenging in some areas! The obstacle course had four total obstacle courses. You can decide how many of the obstacles you would like to complete. I'll just say, If I could do that course every day, I'd be in great shape! Phew! Talk about an upper arm workout. As you step from one platform to the next, the moving wood platforms can be so challenging to gain control of so you start to rely on your upper strength to pull yourself across each obstacle. It's a good workout and a fun family event as we all shit talked to each other or cheered each other on. Lol, love family bonding!
While in Nashville, we also had time to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame. Check out my recap here.









No comments
Thanks for visiting!