After an afternoon of hiking the day before, we grabbed dinner at Waffle House and checked into our hotel. We asked the front desk staff if they could recommend any places for us to catch the sunrise in the morning and they gave us a spot with directions and all. Thanks, Best Western Elijay Staff! That next morning we rose early and jumped in the freezing cold vehicle registering in the low 30's. We raced to the destination arriving there around 7:20am, just in time to catch the sun peeking over the hill.
I love catching sunrises and sunsets! Sunrises are so serene and peaceful at the dusk of dawn while most of the world is still fast asleep.
It was a beautiful morning!
So beautiful and peaceful!
ReplyDeleteStunning! Those colors are magnificent <3
ReplyDeleteCatching a sunrise is my favorite thing ever. These pictures are stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! Gosh, I'm lucky if I get one good photo of a sunrise or a sunset... you got so many!
ReplyDelete