8 Months Old!


My baby girl is 8 months! Holy cow. I don't know what's harder to believe. The fact that I have an 8-month-old...or the fact that I still have a blue eyed-blonde haired baby haha. We thought her eyes would change and her hair would darken by now but hey, we love her just the way she is. ;) Recessive genes for the win!

Lately, I've been missing my little creative blog space. I used to think I'd be that person who would blog it all, but ever since Viviene arrived, my main goal has been to remain present and enjoy every moment with her because time flies!

Those first few weeks with a newborn are a mixture of excitement and pure exhaustion. Hell...8 months is still a mixture of excitement and exhaustion. LOL. This is the first week that she has slept from 10 pm all the way to 6 am without any wake-ups. That was huge for us! I doubt it will last for very long because she's right on the verge of getting her first tooth but hey, I'll take what I can get.

Lately, I've been telling Zac that she needs a sibling because she's getting to that stage where she wants to be entertained 24-7. Lol, I'm definitely not ready to get pregnant again so we'll settle for local playdates for now. I'm just getting back into the swing of enjoying a little red wine with my dinner so I'm going to take some time to enjoy some me-time before I outnumber myself. ;)

Speaking of me-time. Zac and I booked our first solo vacay-post baby, to Mexico this summer. Woo hoo. Can't wait!


1 comment

  1. Oh my, she is adorable!!! That is so exciting that you guys have a trip planned. Some me time is good for sanity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!